Monday 12 March 2012

Link to my webstore

I have only realised that never posted a link to my website which is www.smallfurniture.info.
Today added a new product there which is a toddler bed with the shape of a car. I hope that with it's simple design will attract somebody to get one. I would only like to add that this bed is for the mattress size 140cm x 70cm which would suit kids for an age up to 5-6. The good side of this bed is that is bigger than standard cot bed so will give more room for your child and thanks to its shape will attract kids to start sleeping on their own. I know that at this stage you may think that you would better to get a single size (90cm x 190cm) bed with the car shape and you will have the thing sorted for longer. Well at first I thought same but only then I came to realize that my son will not sleep in the bed shaped like car forever so decided to do this one as an transition one. Another good side of it that it simply takes less space. For all these who cannot find the way of your child sleeping on their own that will sort out the problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment