Sunday 11 March 2012

Prime post ;)


Hello all.

This is the first post in that blog and I certainly hope that it will not be the last. I would also hope to come over here and write a few words every now and then.
After writing this first line what came to my mind is the sentence that someone once wrote:
"I started feeling a bit uneasy about this blog today. Who will ever read it and what will those who do think?"
And I have to say that I totally agree with it so if any of you readers feels a need to make a comment under any of my future post it would be most appreciated.
Instead of writing this I should really say something about what this blog is going to be about shouldn't I? so the plan is to have this blog be a part of the business that I am about to start. At this stage you have probably stopped reading this anyway but after writing that much I feel oblight to continue for those who are still reading. The business that I am starting is called Small Furniture and as the name says I will be making furniture's. Before I will say anything more let me tell you that I came to this idea after I've made the first little bed for my son it was a bed in the shape of a race car. I can remember the way that he reacted when he first so it this for first few moments he couldn't move at all and than he started to jump all around it. Let me just tell you that it was the evening time and I was hoping that he will go sleep after that but I couldn't have been more mistaken :) so my advice is to keep that kind of gifts for the mornings. So that is how I came to the whole idea.......

No comments:

Post a Comment