Monday 9 April 2012

Toddler Wardrobe




I have photos of me newest product ready :) as I was already writing before it is a wardrobe designed especially for toddler use. As the wardrobe is only is 120 cm high it will give our toddler access to all they clothes, they can choose what they like to wear themselves. It also has one shelf which gives extra storage space for all items that cannot go on the hangers. Soon planing to make another wardrobe same design but with shelves only will keep you updated anyway.






As I have told you before my son has "moved" to his new room recently. Once we have decided to do so I was bit concerned if that is the right time already. Now after about 3 weeks I can only say that it was a good idea to do so he is very happy with his own room and sleeps no problem throughout whole night :).

No comments:

Post a Comment